Fall Youth Retreat: Nov. 18th - 20th, 2022Join us for our annual Fall Youth Retreat this November! Each year youth gather together from across Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio for a weekend of rest and fall fun at Pyoca. Youth will gather for keynotes and worship each day, meet new friends through small group sessions, and have plenty of time to explore all that Pyoca has to offer. Throughout the day on Saturday afternoon youth will get to choose from a number of activities, including: high ropes, hiking to Mt. Baldy, climbing tower, crafts, and more, plus plenty of free time to hang out and connect with new and old friends. Saturday afternoon we are hosting a Camp Carnival and at night our Fall Fest, complete with a bonfire, hotdog and s'more roast, games, after dark wagon rides through the forestry, and a hoedown with line dancing. Full schedule coming soon!
COVID-19 RETREAT PRECAUTIONS:
With the ongoing pandemic, COVID-19 precautions will look a a great deal like our summer camp protocols in order to ensure the health and safety of both our guests and staff.
- Retreat sessions and activities will predominantly be focused outdoors, as weather permits.
- Full vaccination of retreat guests, for both youth and adults, is highly encouraged for the safety of all participants.
- All retreat guests are asked to practice good hand hygiene and maintain social distance when possible (hand sanitizing stations will be available in public areas).
- Masks will be required indoors, unless eating or drinking, and encouraged outdoors when social distancing cannot be achieved.
- All Pyoca facilities have been outfitted with central air purifiers and enhanced cleaning measures have been implemented.
- Anyone experiencing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, difficulty breathing) is asked to stay home for the protection of other guests and staff.
We are adhering to the latest CDC guidance. If conditions or expectations change we will notify all participants prior to the retreat.
THEME: This year's theme is centered around PC(USA)'s Matthew 25 initiative. Matthew 25 is a vision for the whole church, including our youth and camp and retreat centers, so we are excited to partner with First Pres. Bloomington, First Pres. Columbus, and Fairlawn Pres. as we plan this amazing weekend retreat for our youth to dive into the mission and vision of the church. More information, including worship and keynote leadership, coming soon! MEET OUR SPEAKER: Coming soon! MEET OUR WORSHIP LEADER: Coming soon!
Registration:WHAT'S INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION? The Fall Youth Retreat pricing structure is all-inclusive, with meals, lodging, and activities included. ALL-INCLUSIVE REGISTRATION FEES:
- Youth: $140.00; includes two nights of lodging, four meals, snacks, and all program activities.
- Adult: $70.00; includes two nights of lodging, four meals, snacks, and all program activities.
- Work to transfer your registration to another Pyoca program, or,
- Provide participants the opportunity to donate or receive a full/partial refund of their registration fees.
HAVE QUESTIONS? We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Please contact our office at (812) 358-3413 or email@example.com.